Sunday 2 June 2013

Free Readings/Healings... Really??? Yes... really...

Someone asked me a question the other day, "Do you REALLY give FREE readings?" Of course I responded that this is in fact the case... no strings, no hidden charges, or books to sell... it is what it says on the tin (that is a lovely little British expression).

So, why? Well... the short version is because it is what I LOVE to do. But there is, as often is the case, a bit more to the story.

A few years ago, after moving to the UK with my beloved, we set up a website for healing and we had set charges for our work. At the time, we believed that everyone needed to have the sense of balance when receiving healings. But, we struggled with it energetically, it just didnt feel like it was what we were being drawn to. So we let it go. Eventually, we understood why. The whole hindsight is 20/20 thing. We were led to travel for the next few years... we learned so much about humanity, suffering, love, healing, unconditional acceptance, non-judgment and humility. In our hearts we knew that we would be drawn back to the healing service, but knew as well that it would look a lot different. In the meantime, life was life-ing....

As we healed our own blocks and fears regarding life in all of its varied colors and experiences, we saw that there are so many at this time, as things are shifting and chaotic... that are seeking peace, connection, healing, direction, and clarity. We have a gift that has been such a huge blessing in our family's life and it feels inappropriate to keep it hidden or only share with those that we know...

I am using the term "we" including my husband, for although I do the "work"... the readings, channellings, guiding, healings... he is a force of light and love that hold the space for me to do all of this. He has always been my greatest cheerleader and the one who throughout the years has encouraged me to share all that I do with the world... so for me in all things it is "we"... and even in terms of the healings themselves... it isnt "me", it is what I would call a universal love, a connection to source. I feel like a radio tuner... tuning into the channel and broadcasting it.

I believe that each of us is psychic, or spiritually gifted in many ways, in varied ways. And that we do have a responsibility to each other to share what we can, for the betterment and upliftment of the all. In other words I dont believe that I am "more" special than anyone else, but I should like to think where my gift is found in bringing to the surface that which is special in each of us... bringing forth gifts and talents into the light so that we as a universal collective ALL benefit.

In my travels and experiences, I have found that so often those that need the most help and could benefit the most from spiritual healings or clearings, may find themselves in financially difficult situations... stemming from the blocks or spiritual issues occuring! And they are so desperate, but find that healings and clearings are not financially accessible for them. Spirit has guided me to make myself available for all... and if they feel guided to donate, then blessed be the all. But if not, then their gratitude or healing is blessing as well.

This work is one of passion, love and joy... I am blessed just in the process of connecting... it isnt a job. I take it far more sacred than I ever could something I was dependant on for my survival. But we live in very fortunate and supportive circumstances.

There are so many brilliant healers, shamans, gifted psychics, mediums, spiritual life coaches etc out there that DO charge, and THEY are acting on their guidance. Which is without a doubt perfect. My experience has led me to where I am and I rejoice and accept it as that. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend someone that charges. I dont feel it is a statement of worth or a reflection of the time or effort or any of that... for me it is a calling, and in honoring my highest self, I offer of myself, knowing, trusting that it is the will of God. And all is well... and shall be well. As we give of ourselves so we are given, and the universe has given given and given... I feel so blessed that I compelled to share abundantly.

So I give these healings and readings, from a place of having been given so very much and in gratitude for all that is coming as well... the opportunity to bless and be blessed. I also have been guided that when I do receive donations to bless them for the multiplication and blessing of those that give, that in THEIR giving they too are blessed proportionally. So everyone wins... I love the infinite abundance of the universe!!!

So... that was the long answer... yes I do free readings and healings! hehehe

Blessings of light and love...
Jenn

3 comments:

  1. When I read this blog, I felt as if I was writing it! So much of what you expressed regarding readings, guidance, healings has always been an important facet of my beliefs. I applaud you for honoring your calling and opening your heart to service. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means so much to me. Blessings to you sweet friend. <3

      Delete
  2. I also offer free readings and healing, i've contacted you for some assistance. I love the work you're doing... and the energy you share!
    www.magicthemystic.com

    ReplyDelete